Spend a day engaging in the art and skill of mediation and negotiation. This workshop will equip you with valuable tools such as conflict mapping, conflict analysis, emotion-handling and creative thinking to mediate and negotiate in complex situations such as multiparty conflicts, deep-rooted value conflicts and escalated conflicts involving violence.
The workshop is intended for managers of small businesses, junior managers of business units in larger organisations or any employee who is involved in situations where mediation and negotiation skills are required.
Upon completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the need for negotiation skills in business;
- Explain the negotiation process;
- Apply the steps in the negotiation process in any situation; and
- Formulate strategies that could be used during negotiation.
- Study material and online access
- Tea/Coffee refreshments
- Certificate of attendance and completion
- Contact with an expert in the field