Stay at the top of the fold by learning how to effectively plan, organise and control office administrative tasks. We cover the day-to-day side of office life, but also provide you with exciting legal overviews. This workshop is ideal for office supervisors responsible for the day to day administrative tasks and will enhance planning and organising skills.
Upon completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Analyse administrative functions and structures;
- Research and develop plans for the establishment and improvement of admin systems;
- Implement changes or improvements to admin systems; and
- Monitor, control and evaluate admin systems.
- Study material and online access
- Tea/Coffee refreshments
- Certificate of attendance and completion
- Contact with expert in the field