Stay informed about all the must-know developments in court procedures and practice. This course will give you a practical understanding of proceedings in South African court and other forums.
Upon completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand how different areas of the law interacts with other areas of South African law;
- Identify and apply information from the sources of South African court procedure;
- Identify the appropriate forum to resolve civil and criminal matters;
- Put procedure into practice in the relevant forum; and
- Apply the laws of evidence in civil and criminal cases.
- Study material and online access
- Tea/Coffee refreshments
- Certificate of attendance and completion
- Contact with expert in field